Get in contact with us
We are happy to answer your questions.> Contact
- Time saving in production process
- Increase the product quality
- Decrease the production cost
- Utilize the onsite service from KVT-Fastening
INSERTION PRESSES by PEM®
- Purely manual machine (including laser spot and tool shelf)
- Maximum compressive force of 53 kN
- Revolving dies (optional)
- Pneumatic machine (air connection max. 6 bar)
- System concept - fasteners and feeding technology from a single source
- The fasteners can be inserted in any angular position
- Punch heads are almost wear-free and maintenance-free
- Integrated process monitoring of the press-in process
- Quick and easy conversion of the feeding devices (carts) for thread sizes M5, M6 and M8 is possible and included in the scope of delivery. Further variants and thread sizes on request
- Up to five tracks (different self-clinching fasteners) can be controlled simultaneously with the IN-DIE system
- The feed tracks, the separators and the auxiliary lines are individually monitored by sensors
Did not find the right insertion presses?
In addition to the PEM press-in machines listed above, we also offer an extensive range of machines from our partner Haeger.
> to Haeger machine range
Matching self-clinching fasteners
We offer a wide range of PEM® self-clinching fasteners to match our insertion machines.
We are happy to help you choose the right product and advise you quickly, competently and free of charge.
> to self-clinching fasteners