Get in contact with us
Tel.: +43 732 257700
We are happy to answer your questions.> Contact
The principle of a bigHeads is as simple as it is brilliant: studs, pins, nuts and other fastening elements are welded onto a perforated head. This means that the fastener can be used in a far wider range of applications than traditional fasteners. Many of the designs offer universal and intelligent solutions which are applied in the automotive, marine and furniture manufacturing industries, machinery manufacture and many other fields.
BOLTS, PINS, NAILS, NUTS AND COLLARS
FURTHER FASTENING ELEMENTS
Special fastenings to define fixing points in lightweight construction
- Transferring the stresses to the covering layers
- Very high shear resistance
- Variable thicknesses and head diameters
- Stainless steel (A4)
All designs on request!
The Poppit® fastener system guarantees fast and efficient assembly and dismantling of panels, wall and ceiling cladding and other panelling.
- Mounting holes not required
- Hold tight thanks to perfect click technology
- Currently available in two sizes
- Adhesive and BIG BOND self-adhesive pads for optimum material fixing
- Fast and efficient assembly and dismantling
- Poppit® 20 mm diameter fasteners withstand vertical forces of 2.5 kg and 30 mm fasteners, 5.0 kg
- Stainless steel A2
Further designs on request
bigHead® products are used in many different applications. Our customers don't just rely on our standard range, but also on individual and special solutions, such as specially-designed clamps, clips or designs such as the BIGSTRIP, BIGRING etc.
These parts are not included in the standard range and are only manufactured at the specific request of the customer.